December 5, 2010

Shutterfly's 50 free holiday card promo

Christmas is finally HeRe!!
Christmas is by far our most favorite holiday! We just finished trimming the tree and decorating the mantle. Now we just need to settle on which christmas photo card we will use.
Since the holidays are insane around the holidays I love that shutterfly has awesome designs already made for me. I personally LoVe their photo cards - check them out here.
So, a few days ago I heard about how Shutterfly is giving bloggers 50 free cards!
You can find out more about it here.
And since I love free, I thought I would share a few of my favorites!
They are these:
Shutterfly ALWAYS has a ton of super cute cards to choose from!
These were just 5 of the hundreds they offer.
I can't decide! They are all super fun. I think it will definitely be between the first one and the last one though. I plan on using a black and white picture of the boys for the card; So either of those will work out nicely.
I also LoVe one stop shopping
so I WILL be picking up a few other things from shutterfly as well.
Such as our annual calendar and possibly a photo canvas of the boys for grandma as well.
In all of my experiences with shutterfly I have NEVER been disappointed. They always have a speedy delivery and the product has always been quality as well. I would recommend them a hundred times over.
So what are you waiting for??
Stop by shutterfly to pick out the perfect card for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment